JEWELRY OF GUARANTEED PRODUCTS
When you buy your jewelry from Teller Indian Jewelry, you
buy with confidence. Every piece of jewelry we make is the best possible quality for the price — guaranteed of quality and satisfaction. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied
with your purchase, we welcome you to return it to us for equal exchange of value. Our personal inspections of buying quality stones and gems, allows us to obtain material used from the
most reputable suppliers. We stand behind the quality and authenticity of every Teller Indian Jewelry we sell.
*Natural Turquoise & Stabilized Turquoise, Gems and Shells.
* Free Repairs with our Logo Symbols EMT & TRT
* All Necklace Strung with Soft Flex Wire 40 lbs.
* Free Shipping
* Tax Free with Proof of Business Lic.
Create the adventure of a lifetime
Measurements, Connections, Materials
Bracelets: Wrist measurement minus 1" for Size 4" to 6"; minus 1.25" for Size 6.5" to 7.5".
Adjustable Ring Size: Pinky Ring 3 to 5; Ring Finger - 6 to 8; Middle Finger 9 - 11
Necklace Clasps: Sterling Sliver Hooks on both ends. Option for Extenders.
Earrings: Sterling Silver Hooks and Post.
Bolo Cords: Bolo backing is #8 circle Sterling Silver wire, Leather 4 - 8 ply braided cord, 10 ply flat neck Cord and STERLING SILVER HAND BRAIDED CORD made of 4 ply 20 ga. sterling silver by Travis Teller.
Necklace Length: Short - 16" - 17"; Medium - 18" - 20"; Long - 21" - 24"; Extra Long - 25" - 30"
Certificate of Authenticity
* The jewelries are Native American - Navajo, Hand-made on the Navajo Reservation, Four Corners Region of Arizona, in the United States.
* Sterling Sliver used is 92.5 %, remaining is copper.
* Turquoise used are mined in the USA. Other stone setting and beads used are Mediterranean Coral, Onyx, Lapis, Shells, Charoite, Spiny, Tiger Eye, Denim Lapis and various semi-precise stones.
* Uniquely designed with Southwest and Storm Pattern Designs. Inspired by our parents on both sides who were Navajo Rug Weavers.
* Techniques: specialized in Overlay, Stamping, Hammering and Weaving Silver Wire.
* Some of the pieces are uniquely created to be One of Kind.
* Each piece is Signed with our Logo on the back of the jewelry. Fish Symbol representing our Faith, encased with EMT and TRT.
If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your jewelry purchase, you can return it to us within 30 days of receiving your purchase for an equal change of value. No cash or credit refund. On Special Orders all sales are final. For all Wholesale returns (i.e. higher-end jewelry, pieces that cost $1500.00 at wholesale cost and above) after having the item for more than 18 months, may be exchanged for equal value depending on the condition of the jewelry, contact us by
We offer no-cost repair of jewelry for one year from the original date of purchase. Just send your
jewelry and receipt to Teller Indian Jewelry. After one year, repairs may be done for a fee for replacing broken stones, resizing, and restringing. Excludes abuse or loss of jewelry (i.e. one side of earring).